Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kathy Castillo
See Terms of Reprint Below.

*
*
*    ReprintArticles-Paradise@yahoogroups.com
*

This article has been distributed by:
http://Article-Distribution.com

Helpful Link:

Article Title:
==============
Rejuvenate Yourself After a Workout

Article Description:
====================
I often have muscle or joint pain that night or the next day. The
pain rarely stops me from exercising; however, it does limit what
type of exercises I do during my next workout.

Additional Article Information:
===============================
Distribution Date and Time: Tue Apr 18 03:35:56 EDT 2006

Written By:     Kathy Castillo
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

Article URL:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/c/rejuvenate-after-workout.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Kathy_Castillo

Rejuvenate Yourself After a Workout
Copyright © 2006 Kathy Castillo, All Rights Reserved
DBA AdPro Media Sales
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/

I enjoy working out. I have a home gym and work out 1-2 times per
day for 30-60 minutes each time. I walk on the treadmill, lift
weights, ride my bike and use videos to do various types of
aerobic exercises. I especially enjoy doing the Tae Bo workout.
I really work hard each time I workout, and sometimes, I work
myself so hard that I am physically exhausted afterward.

I often have muscle or joint pain that night or the next day. The
pain rarely stops me from exercising; however, it does limit what
type of exercises I do during my next workout. But every once in
awhile, the pain will be so intense that I have to skip a workout
or two; on occasion, I’ve even gone to see my family doctor for
the pain.

To avoid that kind of intense pain, I go through several
different cool down techniques after my workout. I used to drink
a lot of water and do breathing exercises to slowly relax my body
(in through the nose and out through the mouth).  I sometimes
stretched a few minutes, or I took a long, hot shower or bath
(while stretching in the warm water). Other times, I would have
a sports drink or 100% pure juice and a body massage. While they
were great, the massages were expensive and I couldn’t afford
them much more than once a week.

However; despite the fact that I took the time to cool down and
took the ibuprofen as my doctor also recommended, I still
suffered from a lot of stiffness and joint pain. When joint and
muscle pain flared, I used to put sports rubs on them to try to
alleviate the pain—and I took a lot of over-the-counter
medicines, as my doctor had suggested. I tried heating pads and
herbal treatments.

However, I soon began to wonder about the effects of these
medications and rubs on my body. I put so much into working
out every day, and in the end, my body was suffering from side
effects of these over-the-counter medications and rubs simply so
I could eliminate the pain caused by the workout. It seemed like
vicious cycle, but I couldn’t see a way out of it. After a while,
my body developed immunity to these treatments. I was frustrated
by the situation, but I did not want to give up on being fit. I
began to look for alternatives.

One day, I found a product at Amazon called Phosoplex(tm).
Phosoplex(tm) is a supplement that rejuvenates the body, and
eases the aches and pains associated with muscle pain and the
deliberating affects of osteoarthritis.

I started taking this product before I began my workout, and in
as little as 2 weeks, I noticed that I was not feeling as much
muscle and joint pain after my workouts. I actually thought that
my workout was once again benefiting me instead of hurting me.
Because Phosoplex(tm) reduced my pain, I was able to increase my
workouts and today I am feeling better than ever. Exercising is
one of my favorite things to do, and now I can exercise as little
or as much as I want without the threat of muscle or joint pain.

Phosoplex(tm) can also be found at http://www.bodestore.com .
Anyone who suffers from joint or muscle pain after a workout—from
daily walkers to professional athletes—should take a look at
Phosoplex(tm). It is best to use Phosoplex(tm) in combination
with your warm-down routine. You should always stretch your
muscles slowly after a work-out and drink plenty of fluids to
help replenish the nutrients that your body lost while sweating
during the workout.

Kathy Castillo is a health and fitness enthusiast and
advocate. She writes on a regular basis on timeless
health and fitness tips at the Fit After Forty Blog.
See more useful health and fitness news and tips at:
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/blogs/fitnessblog.htm
Copyright 2006 AdPro Media Sales, All Rights Reserved
courtesy Kamau Austin.

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

--- END ARTICLE ---

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  April 7, 2005)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Kathy Castillo can be reached at:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl

ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

and opinion of its author, Kathy Castillo
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links