Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kathy Castillo
See Terms of Reprint Below.

*
*
*    ReprintArticles-Paradise@yahoogroups.com
*

This article has been distributed by:
http://Article-Distribution.com

Helpful Link:

Article Title:
==============
Raising Your Kids From the Inside Out

Article Description:
====================
Nowadays it seems if many parents are very worried about what
their children are watching on TV or what they are looking at on
the computer. It seems as if many parents are so absorbed with
what their kids are doing that they forget about a very important
part of childhood -- the effects of good nutrition. Not only the
daily effect, but the life-time effects as well.

Additional Article Information:
===============================
Distribution Date and Time: Thu Apr 20 09:09:56 EDT 2006

Written By:     Kathy Castillo
Copyright:      2006

Article URL:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/c/raising-kids-from-inside-out.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Kathy_Castillo

Raising Your Kids From the Inside Out
Copyright © 2006 Kathy Castillo
DBA AdPro Media Sales
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/

Nowadays it seems if many parents are very worried about what
their children are watching on TV or what they are looking at on
the computer. It seems as if many parents are so absorbed with
what their kids are doing that they forget about a very important
part of childhood -- the effects of good nutrition. Not only the
daily effect, but the life-time effects as well.

Many households today either have both parents working outside
the home or are a single parent family where the parent works
full time. Full time jobs, sports, activities, homework and more
are all daily chores that must be done and they create a very
stressful, fast-paced life. There is hardly any time to sit down
and eat a well-balanced, nutritious meal and this may be harming
children more than it is helping them.

With many families eating on the run, there is no time to
consider what your children are really eating. Parents will
take the time to see what their kids are watching on TV or the
internet, but they don't pay much attention to what their kids
are eating. These quick prepared meals that your children are
eating are mainly processed foods that are full of sweets, fats,
and oils and according to the Food Guide Pyramid developed by
the US Department of Agriculture, "...foods that include lots
of fats, oils and sweets should be used sparingly". ---
http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/nutrition/food_guide_pyramid.html
However, the process of eat and run often caters to a high intake
of sweets, oils and fats.

Do you know that by providing your child good nutritious meals
every day you can diminish his/her craving for junk food?
Children crave junk food because it is quick, fast, and it taste
good. Healthy, nutritious foods can also be quick, fast and taste
good. You simply have to program your child to know which is
better to grab from the refrigerator; a Snicker's Bar or a fresh
mango.

The other day, I went to my son's school for a "mommy luncheon"
and I was simply horrified at some of the things that I seen
these children eating. Some of them had candy bars, potato chips
and soda in their lunch boxes. I did not see one child with a
piece of fresh fruit or a vegetable. I thought, "No wander there
is so much obesity today". I almost wanted to toss all that out
and go out and buy these children a healthy lunch. It really made
my stomach turn.

Children should eat foods from the Food Pyramid everyday. It is
not all bad to eat sweets, fats and oils. As the matter of fact,
our bodies need those elements, but in small portions. Children
who snack on fruits, vegetable and other healthy foods will not
crave junk food. They will not get obese and they will live
healthier lives.  If your child gets a full belly by eating an
apple and some cheese and crackers with a glass of milk after
school, he/she is not going to want that candy bar or that soda
pop.

In addition to good, nutritious, healthy foods, parents should
also give their children some vitamin supplements. According to
Dr. Tanya Kurtz, MD, "Children who take vitamins between the ages
of six months and 5 years old tend to be healthier. They do not
get sick as often and their mental and physical development is
at higher levels than children who do not take them." Vitamin
supplements can curve a child's hunger or snacking craving
between meals and eliminate the threat of obesity. Your child's
good health depends on you, so you really should try to boost
that good health with a vitamin supplement of some sort. Just
think, wouldn't it be nice if your child was the one student in
his/her class that did not get sick when the flu broke out? That
would be because you took the time to consider his/her good
health by providing them with good nutritious meals and daily
vitamin supplements.

In conclusion, I would like to tell all parents about something
that I have tried. It is called Essentialean(tm) and it is a
vitamin supplement that alleviates obesity in children. It can
be found at Amazon or at http://www.bodestore.com  It curves
the hunger so that the child does not have the urge to snack.

It was formulated in large part by a leading doctor who is
concerned with lowering childhood obesity by providing a high
quality nutritional supplement. I actually gave this a try for
a month or so, mixed with a variety of good, well-balanced,
nutritious meals and I could not believe what happened.

1.) My child lost about 5 pounds (He was about 10-15 pounds
overweight when I started giving him Essentialean(tm)),

2.) My son stopped asking for junk food and started asking for
healthy snacks, especially grapes, and

3.) He seemed happier which will reflected in everything he did
including school, sports, and other activities. I think that
Essentialean(tm) ia a very powerful vitamin supplement and well
worth my child's good health.

It is time that parents start worrying more about what and how
their children eat. Their eating patterns today will determine
how they eat as adults. Our eating habits can easily be linked
to our good or bad health. So, start teaching your children
good eating habits now, so that they will grow up and be
responsible eaters for a life time.

Kathy Castillo is a health and fitness enthusiast and
advocate. She writes on a regular basis on timeless
health and fitness tips at the Fit After Forty Blog.
See more useful health and fitness news and tips at:
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/blogs/fitnessblog.htm
Copyright 2006 AdPro Media Sales, All Rights Reserved
courtesy Kamau Austin.

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

--- END ARTICLE ---

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  April 7, 2005)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Kathy Castillo can be reached at:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl

ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

and opinion of its author, Kathy Castillo
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links