Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kathy Castillo

Keep Your Memory Sharp... As Time Goes By

Article Description:
Age-related memory loss is a common phenomenon, and
unfortunately, there is no miracle cure for it. So what can
help us? What techniques can we use to help us remember things
properly? Here I present a few things that can help you fight
this disorder.

Distribution Date and Time: Mon Apr 24 20:58:41 EDT 2006

Written By:     Kathy Castillo
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

Keep Your Memory Sharp... As Time Goes By
Copyright © 2006 Kathy Castillo, All Rights Reserved
DBA AdPro Media Sales

Age-related memory loss is a common phenomenon, and
unfortunately, there is no miracle cure for it. So what can
help us? What techniques can we use to help us remember things

Here I present a few things that can help you fight this

First, try to keep things organized so that when you have to find
something it doesn't require any memory at all. It's a good idea
to catalogue certain important things too. But make sure you can
remember where you keep the catalogue or you will be in even
bigger trouble.

Apart from trying to keep track of where you put your things, you
might also want to try yoga. Yoga helps stimulate the brain and
nervous system and gives your body a boost. It helps you think
rationally and calmly and gives you peace of mind. Yoga also
improves your concentration.

These are a couple of yogic practices to improve memory:

1. Dharana: The mind is made to focus on any one object to stop
   the flow of thoughts. By calming the flow of thoughts, you
   can improve your concentration.

2. Dyana: The overactive mind is calmed and turned inwards. The
   basic technique is same as that of dharana; the difference
   is that the point of focus is not an object but is within
   us. This is a step ahead of dharana.

You can also benefit by trying some other techniques:

1. Let your senses work for you. For example, take a shower
   with a blindfold. This will stimulate your senses and help
   you remember details.

2. Try to be more attentive. For example, when listening to
   music, just listen to the sound of a single instrument.
   Distinguish it from the others. This can be a great way
   to enhance your senses.

3. Don't follow your daily routine. Practice something
   different. Make a new schedule and practice that for a
   few days.

All these activities will help improve your memory. This
improvement will happen as a result of the work you do in
these activities.

Nature provides nutrients in ample measure, but it can also be
helpful to take some supplements that will improve your memory.
One such supplement is Neurovar(tm).

Neurovar(tm) is an advanced supplement that features clinically
proven components that promote a healthy memory and improve
neurological functions. Neurovar(tm) helps healthy individuals
who are experiencing age-related changes in their memory, focus,
and overall cognitive abilities. Neurovar(tm) is available at
Amazon and at

Exercise your mind. At the same time, diet and supplements in
mind. You will definitely benefit from the time you invest.

Kathy Castillo is a health and fitness enthusiast and
advocate. She writes on a regular basis on timeless
health and fitness tips at the Fit After Forty Blog.
See more useful health and fitness news and tips at:
Copyright 2006 AdPro Media Sales, All Rights Reserved
courtesy Kamau Austin.

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

  or her work. Kathy Castillo can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kathy Castillo