Article Title: How to Follow the Flow
to Your Infinite Passion
Author Name: Julie Jordan Scott
Contact Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word Count: 558
Category: Personal Development
Copyright Date: 2006

Publishing Guidelines: Thank you for publishing this article in its
entirety including the resource box. When possible, please notify me
of publication by sending either a website link or a copy of your
ezine upon publication via email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  THANKS!

How to Follow the Flow to Your Infinite Passion
© 2006
Julie Jordan Scott

I looked out the door and saw Katherine' face,
positively beaming. My fourteen-year-old-daughter,
growing more beautiful and more mature with
every breath. I watched from a distance, in awe.

She was obviously having an excellent time.

She was at the auditions for "Sideways Stories
from Wayside School" where she is the Assistant
Director. She loved the opportunity and it
showed all over her face.

She didn't set out to help direct a show this year, but
the opportunity was offered and she grabbed it - just
like that.

Just like I never thought, "I am acting just so that I can
direct," instead, both acting and directing found me. I
simply followed the flow with what felt good.

Watching Katherine work with her peers yesterday,
I could tell she was flowing with what felt good, too.

What is happening in your life that when you do it,
you feel incredibly alive, alert and connected?

If it takes you longer than a heartbeat to come up
with an answer, it is time to do some soul searching.

Please set this intention - to open the door to your
heart's desire - which will lead to your infinite passion.

This intention will require some focused action on
your part as well. Focused - an rather simple - action.

Here are the simple steps to take:

1.  Before you go to sleep for the next three nights,
spend some moments inviting passion into your life.
Simply focusing on words and energy such as,
"Something incredible is going to happen tomorrow,
all I need is to be aware and open to it."
Repeating this affirmation before you fall off to sleep
will invite syncronicity to begin to come
into play.

2.  When you wake for the next three days,
spend at least five minutes with a paper and
pencil, writing, drawing or doodling freely
without stopping the flow.  As you write, draw,
or doodle, breathe in the words (say them
in your head, too) "Sonmething incredible
is going to happen today."  When five minutes
is up, review what you created.

3.  Remain open and aware throughout the
day. Your special something WILL happen when
you pay attention to what appears that may
have any relationship at all to your heart's desire.

I have an example of what happened to me when I
allowed the flow to direct me:

I said "Yes" to what looked like something very
ordinary, an assistant directing gig because I
didn't get what I wanted, a role in a play.

I made a phone call which opened a door which
never would have been open otherwise. I said
"Yes" because I knew Destiny was always
waiting for me to reach out and join hands
with her.

I have never looked back and I have never
been sorry.

Being an active artist has been the best thing
that could have ever happened for my life
as a coach.  The consistent call to passion,
the possibilities for infinite growth in art
mirror that of all sorts of growth, they echo
all paths that flow in the river of passion.

What about you? Are you ready. bold and
brave enough to step into the flow of YOUR
infinite passion?

I think you are -

Follow the three steps. Activate Your Passion.

======
Julie Jordan Scott is a Writer, Speaker, Success Coach, Actor,
Workshop Facilitator and Mother Extraordinaire who created
the DreamActivation program to ignite your dreams.
http://www.5passions.com/dreamactivationnew.html
Fre.e. audio coaching - immediate download:
http://juliejordanscott.typepad.com/julie_unplugged/2006/09/coacharama.html

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links