Article Title: How I Created Love from Anger
Author Name: Julie Jordan Scott
Contact Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word Count: 318
Category: Personal Development
Copyright Date: 2006
Publishing Guidelines: Thank you for publishing this article in its
entirety including the resource box. When possible, please notify me
of publication by sending either a website link or a copy of your
ezine upon publication via email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  THANKS!

How I Created Love from Anger
© 2006
Julie Jordan Scott

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle
and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets
in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a
light from within."

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

I was feeling pretty darned angry this morning. It was
an itchy sort of angry, unsettling and if I gave it too much
attention, I would create a tangled rats nest of emotions.
Intellectually, I know that tangled rats nest of emotions
minimizes the passion of positive anger - the sort of
intentional recipe of cause-based anger, creative anger
rather than destructive anger.

My anger was based on the actions of a person who plays
a significant role in my life, one which is not always
positive.  Ever present and frequently igniting my worst
rather than my best, yesterday I took a stand and said
"No" to that pattern of my behavior.

It felt incredibly powerful.

Today some lack of consciousness somehow allowed a bit
of the non-powerful-niggling stuff to tumble into my being.

I was doing some laser-chores and decided to light some
candles. I brought our my usual trusty kitchen matches,
but they wouldn't strike a spark. Their box felt limp and damp,
incapable of having enough strength for the match
to debate its way into a spark.

"Omph!" I muttered.  On an impulse, I took the match and
struck it on my lavender colored wall.  Immediately the match
sparked into a perfect, candle-lighting flame.

"They really DO light anywhere!" I said aloud to no one
and everyone.

I lit the three waiting candles and said the word "love".
The first time, I simply said it.  "Love."  The second time,
I felt it. "Love." The third time I invoked it, prayed it,
and sent my love to the person who was the target of my
tangled anger. "Love."

And then it permeated my soul, too. "Love."

It lights anywhere and everywhere we allow it. Is it even
amidst tangled, cluttered emotions and even amidst confusion
and chaos? When it is given the right inspiration and
intention - yes, the spark is there, all the time, anywhere.

Activate Your Passion.

Julie Jordan Scott is a Writer, Speaker, Success Coach, Actor,
Workshop Facilitator and Mother Extraordinaire who created
the DreamActivation program to ignite your dreams.
Fre.e. audio coaching - immediate download: