publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do not
make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat-Free Delicious Chinese Salad Dressing
By Monica Resinger

I've tried all the fat-free bottled salad dressings and haven't found one
that I like.  This recipe is almost fat-free and is delicious.  My mom created
by changing some of the ingredients that were on another recipe for a Chinese
Chicken Salad.

1/4 cup fresh or bottled lemon juice
2 Tbsp soy sauce
4 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp table salt
1 tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp black pepper

Mix all ingredients together until sugar dissolves.  Delicious!

For delicious salad and dressing recipes, check out the Salad Recipe e-book:
Get Monica's FREE weekly e-zine for homemakers! To subscribe, just send a
blank e-mail to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]