Dear Publishers,

publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and links
are made active if possible.  Please do not make changes without permission.
A courtesy copy of the publication this article is included in would be
appreciated; my e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Vacuum that Won’t Break, For Less!
By Monica Resinger
http://homemakersjournal.com

If you are having troubles with vacuum cleaners breaking, why not get a Shop
Vac?  They are made to vacuum up nuts and bolts, so how could you possibly
break it?  The best part is that, the last time I checked they were only $35 -
$40 (this was a few years ago, but they shouldn’t be much more now)!

I used to purchase regular upright vacuum cleaners and found that a penny or
pebble would break them. In fact, I went through 2 of these type of vacuums in
one year until I listened to my neighbor’s advice of getting a Shop Vac.

I have the 2.25 peak horsepower Shop Vac and it is very powerful and does a
better job than the vacuum cleaners I owned in the past.  It will also vacuum
wet stuff but I have never used it for that.

Another money- and frustration-saving benefit is that they don’t take bags!  A
ll the stuff goes into the canister and when it gets full (or preferably
before), you just dump it like a trash can.  It does have filters that can be
replaced but I have never had to replace mine; I only clean them.

Mine has a handle on top to carry it around easily and it also has an
attachment holder.

I'm 5' 9" and I had to stoop a little with the attachments that came with it.
 I had an extra tube extender which brought it to a good height for me.  The
extra attachments (including the tube-extender) are sold separately for around
$15 - $20.

The cord on mine is short so I have it plugged into a heavy-duty, 3-pronged
extension cord so I can move it easily throughout the house.

I highly recommend Shop Vacs.  They are so inexpensive (even if you have to
buy an extension cord and extra attachments) and are so tough that you really
can't go wrong.

Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home of
many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
more!  http://homemakersjournal.com/
Get a FREE Slowcooker Recipe E-book when you subscribe to Monica's FREE
e-zine for homemakers!  To subscribe and receive instructions for picking up
your
FREE e-book, just send a blank e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links