Title of Article - *Circle Of Power*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 340 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

Circle Of Power
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

Have you ever thought, "Boy, I wish I could handle
situations like so and so does. He never looks like a fool,
and he always looks like he knows what he's doing."

Well, now, we just happen to have a little technique that
might help you. See if it does, and let me know how it works.

Draw an imaginary circle on the floor.

Stand outside the circle.

Take a few deep breaths and close your eyes as you envision
an unknown person standing in the circle, with his/her back
to you. Think, for a moment, about that person.

Envision in your mind each and every attribute you would
ever want for yourself being loaded into that unidentifiable
person standing in the circle. Maybe visualize a funnel from
above loading that person up with every function you'd like
to have, every ability. Love, self-esteem, self-confidence,
competence, etc. Every ability you can think of that would
do you well.

When you are finished . . . watch, in your mind's eye,
yourself stepping into the circle and into the body standing
there. Take a few deep breaths, breathing in that person's
aura of strength.

When you feel that you have entered the body, open your
eyes, and realize that the body is yours, and that YOU have
all of the attributes.

How does that feel?

Whenever you need any of those attributes, trigger the
memory by imagining yourself stepping into that circle.

Remember, if you take the time and effort to change your
view of reality, your brain will put in the time and effort to
make your reality become your view.

Thank you for reading.

P.S. Would you like a mentor to help you succeed? I will
be happy to help you, and you'll love the difference it makes
in your life! My subscribers are my TOP priority! If you
want to experience success in all that you do, go here:

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Check out my blog: http://www.tameyourbrain.com/blogtyb/

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do not
guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies portrayed
will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies are general
in nature and may not apply to everyone. The techniques and
strategies are not intended to substitute for obtaining medical
advice from the medical profession. Always consult your own
professionals before making any life-changing decisions.

Jan Tincher, Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer and
Hypnotherapist, has written some great articles on how
to succeed.  Check them out here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and
include this notice.  If you would like more articles, please
visit my article site here: http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher