publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do not
make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Popover Pizza
By Monica Resinger

Here's a recipe my kids always request; they love it!  I love it because it's
so easy and it's very good.

1 lb. Ground Beef
Seasoning Salt to taste
1 Jar Prepared Spaghetti Sauce
1 1/2 C. Shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
1 C. Flour
1 C. Milk
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper

Heat oven to 425*F.  Cook the ground beef until done; drain off grease, then
put beef back into the pan and season to taste with seasoning salt.  Add the
spaghetti sauce, mix and heat through.  Mix the flour, milk, eggs and salt &
pepper until no lumps remain.  Put beef mixture into a greased casserole dish.
Put the shredded cheese on top of the beef mixture, then pour on the flour
batter.  Bake 25-30 minutes or until set.

Tip:  Add variations to this recipe by adding or using different pizza
toppings such as pepperoni, ham, pineapple, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives,
chicken, onions, green peppers, bacon, etc.

For more mouth-watering beef recipes, check out The Beef Recipe E-book:
Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home of
many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and