Title of Article - *Stir Up Your Faith*
Author - Jan Tincher  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count -  425 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

Stir Up Your Faith!
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

Do you feel like you aren't able to connect with your Angel?
Nothing you do has worked or given you guidance?

Don't give up!

Experiment!  See what works for you.

For instance, if you've tried relaxing and it doesn't work
for you at this time, go the opposite way.  Maybe you should
set up a session where you are totally UN-relaxed?  Maybe
dance and sing to your Angels until you are exhausted, but in
a good way.  When you are done, maybe you will find that
you have found your own way to communicate with the
Angels.  Wouldn't that be nice?

I say *Never give up!*  Angels will meet you where you let
them.  Find out what works for you.  If you need a script before
you do this, sit down and write out what you plan to do, and
what you expect to achieve.  You will know if you have
succeeded.  You'll start to feel a shift, a feeling that *Yes!
This is for ME!*  If you didn't succeed in what you set out
to do, don't worry.  You didn't fail.  You just didn't find the
right way yet.  When you were a baby, did your folks say,
*Hey, you keep falling down!  Why don't you just stop
trying to walk?*  I don't think so.  Don't for a minute think
the Angels have given up on you.

Angels can no more refuse to communicate with you than
the sun can refuse to shine on you. It doesn't say, *I think I'll
shine on this person today and not this person.*  It just shines.
The sun shines -- the Angels love.  Feel their love, regardless
if you can communicate with them at this time.  Take yourself
out of the shade and enjoy it.

*** Why not designate a day to specifically communicate with
the Angels?  They love it when someone is happy.  Every time
you smile feel your Angel warm your heart.  Maybe you would
like to read *The Angel Garden.*  People has said their heart
smiled when they read it.  Go here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/angelgarden.htm ^j^

Thanks for reading,

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has
\written a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more
about it here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher