Title of Article - *Cancer, Is It Something You Can Heal?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 1200 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cancer, Is It Something You Can Heal?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com

Can you imagine what a cancer cell looks like?

What a cancer cell is, is blockage.  A bunch of cells
getting together to block up your system.  If you can
imagine a cell, then imagine a bunch of cells all getting
together to block up your arteries, your lungs, your
heart, your kidneys, your gall bladder, and everything
else from doing their jobs. Give them a color, a size, a
shape, a texture, a smell, and a taste.  Yes, a taste.
Yuck, huh?

See, the purpose behind giving them an entity, which
is what you just did, is so you can get rid of them.  If
you can't see (imagine) them, you can't get rid of them.
Give them an entity, so that entity can dissolve or whatever
you choose to happen to them in the paragraphs below.

Note: Keep in mind that nothing you visualize has to be
exact.  A layman doesn't know what a heart really looks
like unless he or she studies it.  The same with the kidneys,
etc.  Just do your best to visualize whatever you can and
know that that is where the work will be accomplished.

What does it make you feel like when you first learn you
have this little problem?

(And yes, we must think of cancer, or any other debilitating
disease, as a *little problem*, so that we can deal with it.  If
we think it is a * huge, unable to be defeated* problem, we
will have trouble thinking we can handle it, right?)

So, what does it make you feel like?  A victim?  Does it give
you a *I can't do anything about this* feeling of despair?  Do
you have a *I know what comes next* thought pattern as you
remember and visualize what has happened to your friends or
family that has gone through this?  Or do you think about the
horror stories you've heard about or seen on TV?

My goodness, where does that get you?  Agony, right?  You
don't want to be a victim, do you?

OK.  Time to do something about it!  Time to get on with the
healing.

But what can you do?  You're not a doctor?  You don't know
anything about healing?  Well, even if you are a doctor, and
even if you know some things about healing, this article will
give you a new lease on life.  It will help get you out of the
victim mentality and into an *I can handle it* attitude.

So, are you ready?  Great!

Here's a regiment for you that is easy to do, and you need
to remember that you have to stick with it and be very
consistent.  Make sure you talk it over with your doctor,
however, and let's hope he's a progressive doctor who
knows how visualization can help bring miracles to the
body.

Every morning before you take your medication, sit or lie
down and relax for fifteen minutes.  Start each session out
by breathing slowly and counting on each exhale:  3 3 3 --
2 2 2 -- 1 1 1.  Then, 10 9 8, then 7 6 5, then 4 3 2, then 1 1 1.

Now that you are relaxed, visualize an outline of your body
with all the cancer cells inside.  Now, see those cancer cells
begin to dissolve.

Note:  Here's were we can be flexible.  You can either see
them dissolve, or see them float away, or see them burn up,
or see them turn into smoke and disappear.  Whatever works
best for you, watch this process happen for fifteen minutes.

Repeat this process every mid-day, maybe around 1 p.m. Or
so, when your stomach has had a chance to process your
lunch, and you aren't so tired.  We don't want you to go to
sleep while doing this, so maybe you will say something to
yourself when you start to relax, like "My body is relaxed,
but my mind is alert."

Repeat this fifteen minute process again at night, just before
you go to sleep.

There, now you know what to do to help your body heal.
Now, I will show you some things you can do to keep your
mind healthy.

Sometimes, we worry without meaning to.  What does worry
bring?  More worry.  So, learn to be happy.  What can happy
do for you?  Nothing bad.  And that's very important.  When
you find yourself worrying, stop right there and smile.  Then,
continue on with what you were doing.

If you feel the need to be active, every morning have a regiment
of walking around the house, or outside if you like, for fifteen
minutes.  The first five minutes, practice good breathing that
gives your body a chance to heal.  Breathe in four short breaths
through your nose without letting it out.  Then, on the exhale,
breathe out your nose four short breaths.  Do this for five
minutes.

Then next five minutes, start each sentence out with *I am so
happy and so very grateful, I have (am, can . . . Whatever).
And be thankful for all that you list.  Then the last five minutes,
start each sentence out with *I am so happy and so very grateful,
I have (am, can . . . Whatever) and list everything you want.
This last list is your projection of everything you want coming
to you.  Be creative.  Be happy for lots of money, lots of good
health, lots of new things.

There, have we given your mind enough to work with?  So, now
it won't be burdened with the old *I'm sick and I'm going to die,
and I have no control over my body* thought process?  I mean,
all this might have been true a minute ago when you had the old
thought patterns.  But now you have a chance to live life with you
in control.

Remember this:  If any thought like that comes along, chase it away
with *I now release the pattern in my consciousness that is creating
resistance to my good.*

Worry causes more diseased cells that cause blockages.  Worry is to
be avoided at all cost!

Editor's Note:  If you cannot see or don't understand what
visualization is all about, please read *What If Life Doesn't Hand
You A Lemon? Imagine It Anyway!*
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/lemon.htm

NOTE:  You must keep up with your doctor's appointments.  Do
not, I repeat, do NOT expect this to take the place of regular
doctor's visits.  Let your doctor be a gauge of how well you are
doing with your visualization.  Feel good about this.

Please pass this on to a friend.  Help them take away the feeling
of helplessness.

If you would like to read more about cancer, here is a book I
would like to recommend, "The Cure For All Cancers: Including
over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured" by Dr. Hulda Regehr
Clark.  Isn't it better to read about healings?  You will find it here:
http://tinyurl.com/2yljvu

Thanks for reading.

Jan

P.S. Are you in pain? Check this out!
http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com/pain/phsession.htm

For my 6 week Health Ecourse, *A Course In Healing*, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

To check out my blog, go here:
http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com/blogfaapt/

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Free Aches And Pains Tips!*
do not guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies
portrayed will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies
are general in nature and may not apply to everyone. The
techniques and strategies are not intended to substitute for
obtaining medical advice from the medical profession. Always
consult your own professionals before making any life-changing
decisions.

~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe to my unique free ecourse, "Free Aches And
Pains Tips!".  The minute you are signed up, my autoresponder
will send you a free report, "Your Mind The Healer" -- a fantastic
article which will show you how powerfully your mind affects
your body! Email here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice. If you would like other articles, go here:
http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com