Title of Article - *What Is Your Life Like?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 475 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

What Is Your Life Like?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

What is your life like right now?  The conditions of our lives are
caused by our thoughts.  If we rebuke, by our thoughts, an Angel's
unconditional love, we attract the opposite into our lives.  Open
your heart and mind to their love.  If you don't, you are steering
your life away from the Angels.

The conditions of our lives are caused by our thoughts.  If you are
steering your life away from the Angels by your thoughts, you will
feel lost, incomplete.

If you are feeling lost and incomplete after rebuking your Angel's
love, is there hope?

Yes, there is ALWAYS hope.

If you knew for a fact that the conditions of your life were caused
by your thoughts, what would you be thinking?

If the conditions of your life are caused by your thoughts, wouldn't
your life be where you want it right now if you nurtured thoughts of
love, compassion, understanding?

Don't rebuke your Angel's unconditional love, attract it.

How?  By having thoughts of love, compassion, and understanding.
If you have forgotten how to love, feel compassion, or be
understanding, find someone else in need.  Together, find out how
to nurture those thoughts that will bring you back to God and His
Messengers, the Angels.  ^j^

Thanks for reading,

P.S.  If you would like more ways to attract your Angels, Jan's book
*31 Unique Ways To Attract Your Angels* is available at:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/31ways.php  .

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has
\written a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more
about it here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher