Title of Article - *Do You Count?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 410 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~
Do You Know That Counting Can Improve Your Life?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com

If you can count, you can change your life.

How, you ask?

Let's say you are doing exercises. Kind of boring sometimes,
aren't they? Let's say you have to hold your stomach in to the
count of ten. Instead of counting one, two, three, etc., how
about doing this?

"Every day in every way I am better, better, and-better."
(Squish the last two words together to make 10.)

"I am health i er, health i er, and healthier."

"I am grow ing old er grace ful ly now."

TIP:  Make sure you are seeing the picture you are "counting"
to in your mind, for each of these exercises. Really get into it,
and you'll reap the rewards faster and faster.

Let's say you are doing eye exercises to the count of ten:
"My eyes are strong er and strong er to day."

How about if you're putting rollers in your hair and have to
steam them a certain amount of time?:  "My hair is look ing
nic er and full er."

How about if you are angry and you are counting to ten?:
"I am full y and lov ing ly in cont rol of my e mo tions."
Oops, you went over ten, that's OK.

How about if you're not counting to ten, but you have time
you have to fill?:  How about if you are waiting for a traffic
light to change?:  "I am re laxed and pa tient. The light will
change soon."

How about if you're on hold on the phone:  "I am re laxed
and pa tient. They will be a ble to help me soon."

You're working on the net, and the site is taking a while to
come up:  "I am re laxed and pa tient. My com pu ter is
get ting fast er and fast er." Or my favorite, "I send out
on ly good, I re ceive on ly good."

Because we all understand that if we think negatively,
negative things are bound to keep happening. What you
are saying to yourself has a direct correlation on what is
happening your life, and in your health. Be good to yourself.
Think positive, so positive things can keep cropping up in
your experiences. And, believe me, they will.

Thanks for reading.

Jan

P.S.  If you have stress in your life I recommend this
powerful ecourse called "6 Weeks To A Stress Fre/e Life".
When you follow the directions, you will be amazed at
what it does for you.  Guaranteed!  Check it out here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/stressEcourse/stressoffer.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my "Free Aches And Pains Tips!" articles here:
http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com/articles.htm
Check out my blog here:
http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com/blogfaapt/

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Free Aches And Pains Tips!*
do not guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies
portrayed will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies
are general in nature and may not apply to everyone. The
techniques and strategies are not intended to substitute for
obtaining medical advice from the medical profession. Always
consult your own professionals before making any life-changing
decisions.

~~~~~~~~~

Have you heard the BUZZ? Why are so many
people talking about "Fr/ee Aches And Pains Tips"?
Simply put:  It's jam packed with tips to heal your
body that every family should know! Sub/scribe here!
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Or here!
Http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com/freeecourse.htm

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice.  If you would like to check out more of Jan's articles,
go here: http://www.freeachesandpainstips.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com