Title of Article - *Have You Ever Run Energy?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 430 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

Have You Ever Run Energy?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
http://www.tameyourbrain.com

Have you ever run energy? Do you know what *running energy*
means? (I know that this may be something foreign to many of you
at first, but then that's how you learn, right?)

If you haven't run energy before, you probably have questions.
Your questions might be: What is *energy* specifically? Who
runs energy? Why do they do it? How can I do it? What does it
do? How can it help ME?

First off, energy is like a tingling or a warmth in your hand, a
feeling you get in your body that something is there that wasn't
a minute ago. You can direct that energy with your mind.

For instance, watch your hand. Wait for the tingle, warmth, or
whatever, that may show up in your fingertips, your palm, or
wherever, just from your concentration. Now when you feel
that feeling, in your mind, take it from where it was, let's say
it's in your fingertips, and move it down your finger. You have
just run energy.

Wasn't that great? Now, on to your other questions.

Who runs energy?

Answer: Anyone can run energy.

Why do they do it?

Answer: Once you learn to run energy, you can direct healing
energy to a place that has pain. Everyone is different, and therefore
use it for different purposes, but that is one answer as to why
people do it. Another might be for more warmth.

What does energy do?

Answer: It soothes the pain. It can help with circulation, also.

How can it help ME?

Answer: Learning how to run energy can help you help yourself
in times of need.

Let's say you have arthritis. You are just beginning to get it in
your fingers. If you spend five minutes 3 times a day running
energy through each of your fingers, you will feel a difference
in your finger joints. Once you learn how to do that, you can
run the energy through other joints and help the pain ease there
also. Once you learn to instantaneously run energy, you will be
able to lower or eliminate pain in many areas immediately.

You can do this in your spare time, no less. Let's say you are
sitting at the dentist office, you are nervous and your tooth hurts.
That's a great time to run energy, both in your teeth and gums
and in your stomach! When you learn how to help yourself, you
can show others how to help themselves also!

Thanks for reading.

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for healing:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php
For Healing Phone Sessions, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthphsessions/phsession.htm

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Tame Your Brain! Blog here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/blogtyb/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do not
guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies portrayed
will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies are general
in nature and may not apply to everyone. The techniques and
strategies are not intended to substitute for obtaining medical advice
from the medical profession. Always consult your own professionals
before making any life-changing decisions.

~~~~~~~~~

If you like articles on healing, go here for some great ones!
Go here:  http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles_health.htm

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice, plus notify us of the day(s) you will be running it.
If you would like more articles, please visit my article site here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com