Title of Article - *Would You Like An Angel Blanket?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 265 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

Would You Like An Angel Blanket?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com

Angel blankets are very calming.  Imagine the Cherub Angels
as they sleep.  Pink is a nurturing color.  The Cherubs are
sleeping peacefully with their beautiful pink blankets tucked
all around them.

Ask for that peace, and feel as the Angels wrap you in a pink
calming, nurturing blanket.  *** If you don't like to be *wrapped*
in one, imagine the Angels covering you with one.  Remember,
whatever works, works. ***  Now, breathe in the nurturing
comfort of the pink Light.

Imagine your children at home having a difficult time.  They are
angry over something.  Guide your blanket to the child within
your child.  Watch as your child feels the comfort, the nurturing.
Make a practice of this and know that you'll never run out of
blankets.  Just think about it, and you'll have one.  If, for some
reason, you are unable to do that, just ask your Angel to.  Your
Angels love you.  They will do it in an instant.

Thanks for reading,

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/31ways.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/blogaawu/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has written a
powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more about it here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/sima/click.php?id=3

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com