Title of Article - *Take Charge Of Your Emotions*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 460 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

Take Charge Of Your Emotions
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

Do you have trouble keeping your emotions at a decent level?
Do things throw you off, then you don't know what to do,
because you're still stuck with this residue of emotion?

Here is a way to take charge of your emotions. First, you need
to label it. What are you feeling?

If you are feeling uncomfortable, LOVE and WARMTH will help
in changing uncomfortable to comfortable.

If you are afraid, manufacture a sense of GRATITUDE. This will
wipe out the emotion of fear.

Are you hurt? Start feeling CURIOUS about what's going on.
Watch as a sense of curiosity takes the place of feeling hurt.

Anger really gives you a feeling of emotional intensity. Direct that
intensity into EXCITEMENT and PASSION. Think of all you can
accomplish with those feelings!

Have you been frustrated? What if you decided to be DETERMINED

Disappointment isn't a very good feeling, is it? But if you decide to
become FLEXIBLE as you think about it, disappointment goes by the
wayside, doesn't it?

Have you ever had a guilty feeling, then it disappeared the second you
became CONFIDENT that you were going to stick to new standards?

How about inadequacy? Did it leave the minute you decided to become
CHEERFUL? How can you feel inadequate when you are cheerful?

When we feel overloaded with responsibility, what would happen if we
suddenly decided to feel our PERSONAL POWER and VITALITY?

And here's a clincher if I ever saw one. Are you lonely? Can you
ontinue to feel lonely if you wholeheartedly decided to CONTRIBUTE
to others?

These are only some of the emotions we go through, but if you found
a way to get out of these, don't you think there's a way to get out of
others? For instance, have you ever felt completely at a loss and
completely LOVED at the same time? No, it's not possible. If you can
feel loved the minute you think about something that disturbs you, you
have it made. It really is true -- love does conquer all.

Try it. Check it out. Feel how it feels to be in charge of your feelings.
Once you realize that YOU can do that, you have taken control.

Remember, every feeling you have is based on your interpretation of
what things mean to YOU. Ask yourself, "What else can this mean?"
Take control. If you change meanings of things and situations in your
life, you have taken a step toward taking control of your life. You don't
need to be a victim any longer. If you choose love in your heart, you
receive love in your life.

Thank you for reading.

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for achieving

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Tame Your Brain! Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do not
guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies portrayed
will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies are general
in nature and may not apply to everyone. The techniques and
strategies are not intended to substitute for obtaining medical
advice from the medical profession. Always consult your own
professionals before making any life-changing decisions.

Have you read it? "Tame Your Brain!" is a free weekly ezine that
will teach you techniques and strategies that will help YOU build
a more successful, happier life. And the great thing is, you can use
each of these strategies immediately! Subscribe now and receive
FR*EE "Do Butterflies Land On Your Shoulder?" -- a fantastic
article on how to find peace. Email here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice.  If you would like more articles, please visit my article
site here: http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher