Title of Article - *Angels See Us For What We Are*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 370 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angels See Us For What We Are
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com

Angels see us for what we are, and we are love.  Many don't
believe it though, because they feel unworthy.

When we look at ourselves, we see what we feel is wrong with us.

If we've been told all our lives that we are ugly, that is what we
probably see.  If we've been told all our lives that we are stupid,
that's what we probably think.  If we've been told all our lives that
we are unworthy of God's love, then that's probably what we think.

Isn't it fortunate that the Angels don't see or think that, though?
They only see or think love.  And that's what they want to share
with us.  Love.

Think about the first time when you went to a place where no one
knew you.  You had hope that someone would like you.  They didn't
know if you were rich or poor, healthy or sick, smart or stupid.  They
usually accept you as you are until you show them *what you THINK
you are.*

Well, guess what?  Angels only see the good, no matter what you
*show* them.  Angels know we are all God's children and they see
us for what we are deep inside.  They LOVE what they see.

That being the case, when we are ornery, mean, dispirited, do you
think they run away and hide?  No.  They have no reason to, they
don't see anything but love.

Why?  Because Angels are spiritual.

What exactly is our Spirit?  Our Spirit is our Higher Source, our
God within.

So, whenever you are having trouble with something, remember that
the Angels are not here to judge.  They are unable to judge, they are
unable to be vindictive, they are unable to punish.  They are full of
love, and they withhold none of it from you.

Hold out your arms, accept their love.  The more you accept their
love, the more love they give.  Do you know what happens when
you are full of love?  You send out love.  What goes around, comes
around.  Why don't you open your arms and your heart right now?
Let your Angels fill you with love.

Thanks for reading,

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/31ways.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/blogaawu/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has
\written a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more
about it here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com