Title of Article - *This Is My Play, I Am The Director*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 840 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.
~~~~~~~~~~

This Is My Play, I Am The Director
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
http://www.tameyourbrain.com

For the last (you fill in the blank) ___ years, you have let others
produce, direct and do everything but star in your play. You
starred, but only as you were directed, from your parents, your
teachers, your friends. Some good, some not so good.

 From now on, wouldn't you like to do the directing also?
Wouldn't you like to be in control of your own play?

How do you do that?

First, direct your thoughts. Remember, Reality Is For People
With No Imagination -- and Nothing Is Good Or Bad, But
Thinking Makes It So. Do you remember reading that before?
Good. Write it on a sheet of paper and tape it to your bathroom
or bedroom mirror, so you'll always have it.

Is this your typical day?

Imagine you are on your way to work or school. Are you
talking to yourself, listing the reasons it's going to be a lousy
day? Is it *because so and so does, or doesn't do, something
right, and you always get blamed.* Or is it *because so and
so hates my guts.* Or *because I don't know what I'm doing.*
Or *because I can't do it.* If this wasn't so, then *I wouldn't
have a lousy day.*

Do you find that you are saying one or more of these sentences
to yourself? You are? Then guess what. It IS going to be a
lousy day.

If we form a representation that things will work, *if we imagine
it working,* then we create the internal resources we need, *our
brain takes over and gets us where we're going,* to produce the
state that will support us in producing positive results, *it makes
us feel like we can do it.*

If we form a representation that things won't work, *if we keep
telling ourselves it won't work,* then we create internal resources
for that state, *we fail.* In other words, we just keep failing.

So, how do we stop this?

We make a list. On the left side, write your negative thoughts.
On your right side, write your positive thoughts.

*** Sidebar *** If you've got a really long left list, just think
what your life will be like if you don't start reading *thinking*
the right list. *** End Of Sidebar ***

For instance, on the left maybe you've written *I don't like my
job.* If that's the case, then on the right, write something like
*I may not like my job, but I know a better job is on the way
to me.* Or better yet, *I have a beautiful new rewarding job
where they appreciate my skills and pay me accordingly.*

Every time you hear yourself thinking, *I don't like my job,*
immediately say the statement to the right of that negative
thought. Once you have changed your thought, then think
about something good. That's where the affirmations come
in. You think good things, then you start feeling good
feelings.

Make a list of affirmations, and keep it handy. I have some
great ones, but I'm sure you can come up with even greater
ones. Especially make sure your affirmations work best for
YOU. My affirmations work terrifically for ME. Are you
ME? I didn't think so. Yours are terrific for you, use them.
Here are some to start you off.

Every day in every way, I am better, better, and better.

The picture I have of myself is the picture I am to be.

I love myself and all creation.

Today is a beautiful day.

I am loved. I love. I am loving.

If you find yourself bored, stop thinking boring thoughts.
That's the time to think or say your affirmations. Your
own personal affirmations. Enlarge the list. Make it better
and better. Enjoy working with it.

Have fun with this. Help it change your old belief patterns
into something new and empowering!

Thank you for reading.

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for achieving
success:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/successEcourse/successOffer.php

~~~~~~~~~
Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Tame Your Brain! Blog here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/blogtyb/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do not
guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies portrayed
will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies are general
in nature and may not apply to everyone. The techniques and
strategies are not intended to substitute for obtaining medical
advice from the medical profession. Always consult your own
professionals before making any life-changing decisions.

-~~~~~~~~~

Have you read it? "Tame Your Brain!" is a free weekly ezine that
will teach you techniques and strategies that will help YOU build
a more successful, happier life. And the great thing is, you can use
each of these strategies immediately! Subscribe now and receive
FR*EE "Do Butterflies Land On Your Shoulder?" -- a fantastic
article on how to find peace. Email here:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice.  If you would like more articles, please visit my article
site here: http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com