Title of Article - *Do You Know How To Pray?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 300 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

Do You Know How To Pray?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

Did you know the higher the vibration of your prayer, the more
Angels you will contact?  Let's talk about the lower vibration
of consciousness.

Think of it like a radio frequency.  The radio can easily bring in
the stations that are close by.  If you want the ones farther away,
you need to raise the antennae, right?

When we are in pain, impoverished, or feeling like a failure, where
do you think your frequency is?  Real close to home, shall we say
is the metaphor?  Can't even get to the neighboring town's

How do we change that?

We don't have to move a muscle.  We just sit or lie down as we are.
Then we say one sentence, "Glory to God."  When we cannot think
of anything except that sentence, there is no static, so to speak.  We
have a clear channel to God.

*** TIP *** If you are really sick and/or downhearted, maybe you
could get a *coach.*  A coach is a person who will sit by you and
make sure you are saying ONLY "Glory to God."  When we are
giving God the glory, guess what?  The Glory comes back.  What
goes around, comes around.  You would then have God's Glory,
God's Peace.  When you are at peace, your body and your mind
can heal.

What are you thinking?

Now, do you know how to pray?

Thanks for reading,

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has
\written a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more
about it here:

You are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including
this notice. If you are interested in more Angel Articles,
visit my article page at

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher