publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do
not make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication  this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is

Roasted Carrots
By Monica Resinger
_http://homemakersjournal.com_ (
These are so good, my kids (who are old enough to cook by themselves) make
them for snacks!
Desired amount of carrots washed and cut in half lengthwise, then  thirds
Olive Oil (if you don't have olive oil, you can substitute vegetable  oil)
Seasoning Salt
Place carrots on a baking sheet and drizzle with enough olive oil to  coat.
Sprinkle with seasoning salt to taste, then mix it all up so the  olive oil
coats the carrots well (I use my hands, but you could also use a  spatula or
spoon).  Roast in a 375*F oven for around 30 minutes, then  check to see if
the carrots are caramelized (browned) and soft.  The  caramelization is what
makes these so good, so this is where you decide if you  want more
caramelization or if they are ready now.  If they aren't getting  color yet,
cook until
they do... the more color, the better they are.  Be  careful though because
can also burn, so keep an eye on them.
Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home
of many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
more!  _ (
Get a  FREE Slowcooker Recipe E-book when you subscribe to Monica's FREE
e-zine for  homemakers!  To subscribe and receive instructions for picking up
FREE  e-book, just send a blank e-mail to:
Feel  free to publish this article as long as the above bylines & this note
are  included; notification at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
 would be  appreciated.