Title of Article - *Your Decisions Determine Your Destiny*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 775 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Decisions Determine Your Destiny
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
http://www.tameyourbrain.com

When you have a thought, who decided to have that thought?
YOU. You must have OK'd it somewhere along the line. No
one else did. Thoughts build from other thoughts. What
thought did you have before that led to this thought? Are
those the thoughts you want to have? Let's realize how
important these thoughts are to our uniqueness and our
destiny.

You have three decisions that determine your destiny.

You decide:

What to focus on.

What things mean to you.

What to do to create the results you desire.

That's what you did in the past, and that's what got you
where you are now.

But guess what? Your past is NOT your future. Your
present IS. What are you presently focusing on? What
do things mean to you right now? What are you going
to do to create the results you desire?

There. That right there is your future. What you are
doing, thinking, being right now, is your future.
Remember, nothing's going to change unless you do.

Here is a technique for you. For the next week look at
each and every thought you have, project ahead to see
what that thought is going to get you and figure out if
that's what you want for your future. If it isn't, guess
what. The future hasn't happened yet. Right now is
when you can change it. Here's how:

If you feel a thought coming on that isn't going to
take you where you want to go, yell at the top of your
lungs, CANCEL, CANCEL! CANCEL, CANCEL!
Embarrassing, isn't it? Well, there's something to do
about that too.

Now, don't get me wrong. I strongly recommend that
if you want to make changes, you do this out loud,
but if you can't because, for instance, you are at
church or something, then here is another little tip.
Your brain does not know the difference between real
or *vividly* imagined. If you have to, then you can
vividly imagine yelling CANCEL, CANCEL! CANCEL,
CANCEL!

Vividly imagine yelling it and vividly imagine hearing it.
Screech it if you have to to cause extra shock value.
The point is to do it each and every time you catch
yourself thinking or saying something that isn't going
to get you where you want to go. Don't put it off for
a minute. Do it immediately. The effect it has on your
brain is the same as a sharp object on a chalkboard or
scratching a record. If you scratched a record, you will
certainly not want to listen to it again. That's how your
brain is. When you have a negative thought, *scratch*
it.

Of course, you don't want to keep that negativity
around, AND you don't want it to come back, so
replace it with a very nice, soothing, positive thought.
*Every day in every way, I am better, better, and
better.* Keep your eyes up, your shoulders back,
and your thoughts positive.

Thanks for reading,

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for
achieving success:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/successEcourse/successOffer.php

~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2006, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Tame Your Brain! Blog here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/blogtyb/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do not
guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies portrayed
will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies are general
in nature and may not apply to everyone. The techniques and
strategies are not intended to substitute for obtaining medical
advice from the medical profession. Always consult your own
professionals before making any life-changing decisions.

-~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe to "Tame Your Brain!" here. When you do, you'll
receive FREE "Do Butterflies Land On Your Shoulder?" --
a fantastic article on how to find peace.  Email here:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice, plus notify us of the day(s) you will be running it.
If you would like more articles, please visit my article site here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com