Title of Article - *You Weigh How Much?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 1070 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

You Weigh How Much?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

Have you lost weight, but gained it right back again?

Do you want to lose weight, but nothing works. You've tried
this, you've tried that. You've tried everything. NOTHING
worked long term.

*** TIP *** Well, you know what? You haven't tried

You haven't, or you would have results. It's that simple. So
please don't tell your brain you've tried EVERYTHING.
Because that gives your brain no alternative. If it knows you've
tried EVERYTHING and nothing has worked, then it stops
looking for ways to lose weight. It just gives up. Do you
want that? ***

On the up side, would you like to know how you can make
a lasting change?

Here are three beliefs you MUST have to make a lasting

Something MUST change.

I MUST change it.

I CAN change it.

You must know in your heart that you MUST, not you
*should* lose weight. You must think that something MUST
change, not that something *should* change.

*Should* never happens. I really *should* go on a diet. Nope.
It ain't gonna happen. *Should* is not consistent. *Should,*
you do when it's convenient. Again, I say, *should* never

If you MUST do something, then you find a way to do it. I
MUST do it.

Some of you go to someone to have THEM do it for you,
like a counselor, therapist, doctor, whatever. Guess what? If
*they* do it for you, *they* might be the ones to lose the
weight. You may too, of course, but it doesn't last very long
before you run into difficulty. Then you're back to where you
used to be, but there's one big difference here. You tend to
blame whoever it was that you went to. It's *their* fault this
didn't work.

Don't get me wrong. Going to someone for help is terrific,
but if you're not ready to take responsibility for the change,
you might just as well save your money.

If you do it yourself, if you know YOU are the source, then
you are ready to make a change. No one else can do it for
you. Your mantra MUST be *It must change and I must
change it.*

Of course, one of the reasons a person doesn't think they
can change is because they've never changed before. Well,
guess what? The past does not equal the future. You have
to be able to look forward and *create* what you want,
even if you've never been able to do it before. You MUST.

If you live in the past, you can be guaranteed your future
will be the same way.

One way to take care of the future is get rid of your old
beliefs that aren't supporting you. The ones that say, *I
can't do it.* *I've never been able to do it.* *People will
laugh at me.* Get rid of them by linking massive amounts
of pain to them. Think of an old, negative belief, think of

Think of the next old, negative belief, think of pain. Think
of the next old, negative belief, think of pain. If you link
enough pain to each old, negative belief, your brain will
do its best to avoid them, and that gives you a chance to
create alternatives.

Think of your new belief, think of the most wonderful
pleasure you've ever had. Think of your new belief, think
of the most wonderful pleasure you've ever had. Think of
your new belief, think of the most wonderful pleasure
you've ever had. There. Doesn't that feel better?

Sometimes, the reason we don't change is we think
change equals pain.

*If I do this, then that will happen.* Ouch. Or the reason
we do change is that we see NOT changing bringing us
loads of pain. Double ouch. Well, now that you know this,
use it to your advantage.

Associate *pain* with overeating. Feel in your gut, don't
just know in your mind. Associate losing weight NOW
with massive, extraordinary, *immediate* levels of pleasure.

Some of you are overweight because you rationalize. *I'm
just a little overweight.* That certainly doesn't give you
enough pain to make you want to do anything about it.
What if you said to yourself in a most disgusted tone, *I'm
fat!* Or how about it if you heard it in your mind with the
tonality of someone whom you really admire? Ouch!
Having them say it to you would really hurt, wouldn't it?

OK. Now, think about this. How is that different than *I'm
a little overweight*? There's massive amounts of pain if
someone you admire thinks your fat, isn't there?

If you take away the pain, you take away the drive. It turns
to a *should* and not a *must.*

Change is never a matter of ability. It's always a matter of

If someone has enough reason they will flat change,

Now, if *should* is what pops into your mind for this
sentence below, realize that change ain't gonna happen
*until* YOU make it a *must.*

If you don't inflict your own painful thoughts connected to
overeating, you won't feel the powerful need to do something
about it.

*I _______ lose weight.* Which word did you use? I knew it!
I knew you could do it! Now, that it's a must, watch your
eating habits change for the better. Good luck!

Thanks for reading.

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for losing weight:

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide
To motivate yourself, go here: http://www.tameyourbrain.com

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do
not guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies
portrayed will work for everyone. The techniques and
strategies are general in nature and may not apply to everyone.
The techniques and strategies are not intended to substitute for
obtaining medical advice from the medical profession. Always
consult your own professionals before making any life-changing

Check out my Tame Your Brain! Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

Do you like learning techniques? Do you want more strategies
that help you live the life you want? Would you like to learn
special times to use them? Go here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice, plus notify us of the day(s) you will be running it.
If you would like more articles, please visit my article site here:

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher