Title of Article - *You Are A Walking Ad*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 500 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.
~~~~~~~~~~

You Are A Walking Ad
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com

What exactly is an ad? An ad sells something. How are
you selling yourself? . . .

Just imagine for a moment that you are a walking
billboard and there's *your* ad is on the billboard for
everyone to see.

Your billboard shows the world what your mind is telling
your brain.

Now, let's look at that billboard. What's it saying now?

*I don't want to go to work this morning.*

Ah. Your brain is remembering other times your mind has
told it that. Your mind told it, *I don't want to go to work
this morning.* Then, it followed up with, *I don't feel so
good.* Your brain took it from there. If you don't feel so
good, it means your stomach is upset or you have a
headache. Whatever works for you. Pretty soon, you've
stacked up some sick days and you know your boss is
going to be mad, etc.

You know what that all is, don't you? It's a pattern. It's a
pattern you've made and it's a pattern you can break.

 From now on, whenever you say anything to yourself,
imagine your billboard. It's about ten feet high and six
feet wide and right in front of you. Veeeery noticeable.
Your thoughts are plastered on it for everyone to see.
The minute your mind hears your pattern begin, the
*I don't want to go to work this morning* pattern,
see it on the billboard, and immediately erase it!
Have it be gone. If it comes back up again, repeat
the action. Keep it up until it doesn't come back.

Replace it with things you want. *My, I look good
today, don't I?* *I think great things are going to
happen today.* *I'm feeling a lot of good energy
today.* *I'm going to make my boss proud today.*

Make sure your bulletin board is made up of the
best ads available! See yourself feeling good every
day. Watch as the good things start to happen.

Thanks for reading.

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for achieving
success:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/successEcourse/successOffer.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Tame Your Brain! Blog here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/blogtyb/
Check out all my blogs here:
Http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do not
guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies portrayed
will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies are general
in nature and may not apply to everyone. The techniques and
strategies are not intended to substitute for obtaining medical
advice from the medical profession. Always consult your own
professionals before making any life-changing decisions.

~~~~~~~~~

Sub/scribe to "Tame Your Brain!" here. When you
do, you'll receive FREE "Do Butterflies Land On
Your Shoulder?" -- a fantastic article on how to find
peace. Email here:
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article
in its entirety provided you retain the above resource
box and include this notice. If you would like more
articles, please visit my article site here:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com