Wanted: Christian E-books - Bible Studies - Software Publicize Your
Ministry To 1000's For F/|R/|E/|E    Dear Men and Women of God,   This
Christmas season we want to do something spectacular at
1000churches.org.  We would like to give-away 1000 Christian Books,
Sermons, Bible Studies, and Software Programs.    To do this WE NEED
YOUR HELP!!!   If you are the author, copyright holder, or resale rights
holder of a book/software of interest to the Christian Community and
would like to give away your e-book/software product - I need to hear
from you right away.     We expect more than 5,000 downloads of these
free gifts. In exchange for your submission you will receive the contact
information of everyone who receives your product  and there is
absolutely NO COST TO YOU!!!   This giveaway will begin on December 15th
and continue through Christmas Day.   If you are interested and want
more information,  please contact me at
http://1000churches.org/christmasgift/donor
<http://1000churches.org/christmasgift/donor>     This is a tremendous
opportunity to launch you Christian Ministry ONLINE!!!  Partner with us
TODAY!!   In Him,
JMb <><

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown
The Internet's Favorite Pastor