Title of Article - *Angels Come In Different Lights*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 540 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~

Angels Come In Different Lights
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com

Did you know that Angels come in different lights?

Angel lights vary.  Some are large, bright flashes of light.
Others are soft, glowing trails of sparkles.  And still others
are tiny flashes of white light.

There are many colors, although the normal ones are white,
green, or blue.

White lights are from Angels.  Colored lights are from the
Archangels.  The Archangel Michael has a bluish-purple
glow.

Imagine one of those pictures where you have to find
something in the picture, say garden tools, and as you look,
you find garden tools everywhere in the picture.  Some are
sitting high on a tree limb, others are all around the garden,
still others hidden in the grass.   That's how it is with Angels.
They are everywhere.

Look around you in the room you are in.  In your mind,
make it a picture of the room.  Can you find the Angels in
that picture?  Do you notice a flash of color as you look
around?

Do you know Angels are like a thought pattern from God?
All we need to do is think, and we will see Angels in every
part of our lives.  Turn around.  You MAY have just seen
the room, but NOW it is different.  Now, you are actually
looking.  Now you are actually seeing.

As you look, feel.  Has the air changed just a bit?  Let your
eyes unfocus as you feel.  Imagine an Angel standing behind
you.  You can feel his or her energy as they come toward you.
Feel that energy through every part of your body.  Now, there
are many Angels standing around you.  The energy, the love
has increased many times over.

After going through this exercise, can you ever say again that
you are alone in this world?  Use these Angels, your friends.
They are here for you.  They all have a purpose.  If you have
a need, and you haven't found a specific Angel for it yet, call
out.

Let's say that you need a Computer Angel and you know that
when Angels came into being light years ago, there were no
computers.  How can there possibly a Computer Angel?  Do
you really think Angels don't know everything?

Angels do know everything through God's mind.  With that
thought, change your request to something you can accept.
How about a broad based area like a Technology Angel.  Ask
for one.  Then, of course, when you call for an Angel from the
technology department, you might ask for their computer
expert . . .  See how easy that was?  Feel the flapping of the
wings even as you ask, the Angels are that close and that
willing to help you.

If you never thought about Angels much before this, think
about them now.  In everything you do, in everywhere you go.
See their work.  Enjoy the experience.  Feel their love.  It shines
on everyone, just as the sun does.  Angels are blessing you,
even as we speak.

Thanks for reading.

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/31ways.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/blogaawu/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has written a
powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more about it here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com