publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do
not make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication  this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is

Crispy Lowfat Chicken Nuggets
By Monica Resinger
_http://homemakersjournal.com_ (
My family raved over these and the best part is that they have very little
fat!  We didn't use any dipping sauces because they were delicious on their
own, but if you wanted, you could dip them into a mixture of half mustard and
half honey or botted barbecue sauce.  I served them with sliced roasted
potatoes and carrots and garlic cheese biscuits.
1 lb. Chicken Breast Tenders, or Chicken Breast cut in 2" pieces or  so
1/2 C. Cheese & Chive Flavored Egg Beaters
3/4 C. All-Purpose  Flour
1 C. crushed Rice Krispies Cereal
Seasoning Salt
Non-Stick  Cooking Spray
Preheat the oven to 375F.  Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking
spray.  Put flour, Egg Beaters and Rice Krispies into 3 separate  bowls.  Dip
chicken piece into flour, then Egg Beater, then Rice  Krispies to coat, then
place on the baking sheet.  Season all coated  chicken pieces with seasoning
salt, then bake for 20 minutes or until  done.
For more mouth-watering chicken recipes, see the Down Home Chicken Recipes
For  more of Monica's recipes, check out A Year in the Kitchen with Monica
E-book:  _
Get  Monica's FREE weekly e-zine for homemakers!  To subscribe, just send a
blank e-mail to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]