Title of Article - *An Aura Of Love*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 240 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

An Aura Of Love
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

God wants us to be happy!  He wants us to share our
happiness with others.

But guess what?  Sometimes, we don't feel like sharing our
happiness with others.  Especially if they look mean.  Or
ornery.  Sometimes they might look dirty.  Or bad.  Or
maybe they look ugly to us, just because they are different
than we are.  We all have seen people like that.

But God hasn't.  He only sees love.

How can we see the love that God sees in these people?

We can't see into their hearts like God can, but we can look
into our own.  If our own hearts are full of love, an aura of
love surrounds us.  Visualize that aura growing and growing
until all you see is an aura of love surrounding the person
you are looking at, also.  When we see love, we can't help
but feel better and find happiness easier.

Can you visualize an aura of love?  Can you imagine keeping
it with you, so you'll be able to share it when you need it?
How does that feel?  Don't you feel a little happier right
now?  Great!  Just imagine how it will feel knowing you have
it with you all the time.  ^j^

Thanks for reading,

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for
attracting your Angels:

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has written a
powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more about it here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety, provided you retain the above resource box including
this notice. If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit
my article page at http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher