publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do
not make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication  this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is
Pork and Sweet Potato Fry
by Monica Resinger
_http://homemakersjournal.com_ (
This dish was a very nice change to what we normally eat.  I served it  with
fresh pineapple chunks, dinner rolls and caramelized onions & bell  peppers.
1.5 lbs. Pork Sirloin cut into 1" cubes
2 medium Sweet Potatoes, cooked  and cut-up
2 tsp. Olive or Vegetable Oil
1 Garlic Clove,  minced
Seasoning Salt
Fry the pork cubes over medium high heat in the oil until browned, then
season with seasoning salt to taste.  Turn the heat to medium, add the  sweet
potato and garlic and cook until pork is done, adding more seasoning salt  if
desired.  Serves 4-6
Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home
of many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
more!  _ (
Get a  FREE Slowcooker Recipe E-book when you subscribe to Monica's FREE
e-zine for  homemakers!  To subscribe and receive instructions for picking up
FREE  e-book, just send a blank e-mail to:
Feel  free to publish this article as long as the above bylines & this note
are  included; notification at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
 would be  appreciated.