Title of Article - *Are You A Caregiver?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 300 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

Are You A Caregiver?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com

Are you a caregiver?  Do you have responsibility over other people's
lives?   Whether it's the elderly or the very young, are you in charge?

And while you are in charge, are there days when you get frustrated,
when you feel almost incapable of giving your love to those that need
it the most?

Why not ask the Guardian Angel of Maturity for help?

The Guardian Angel of Maturity helps you make careful decisions,
whether for your welfare or for the welfare of others.  If you ask her,
she will help you manage high degrees of responsibility.  If you feel
the weight on your choices is too much to bear, she will help you
find the right answers that will release the weight.  She will also help
you find the peace and wisdom that comes with maturity.  You might
also want to ask her for help and guidance so that those entrusted to
your care feel safe when they are with you.

Ask her to bless you with self-respect and strength of character so
the trials and difficulties of life are no longer burdens.  And here's
my favorite, ask her to enhance your essential qualities and allow you
to be a radiant, spiritual being.

Once you've asked her to do all that, she'll also help you find your
love and joy that maybe has gotten buried deep within, and is now
finding its way out.

If you are a caretaker, look to the Guardian Angel of Maturity
for strength to be the kind of caretaker you would like to have --
should you ever need one.  ^j^

Thanks for reading,

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/31ways.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2008, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/blogaawu/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm
Check out Carrie The Caregiver Blog here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/blogcaregivercarrie/

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has written a
powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more about it here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Cl.ic.k here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com