Title of Article - *Exceed Your Goals*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 275 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

Exceed Your Goals
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

Do you have a goal to succeed at a certain endeavor?  If so, then look
in the mirror.  What do you look like?  Are your shoulders slumped?
Is your breathing normal?  Are you, in effect, just sitting around
waiting for it to happen?

Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but if you aren't focusing on
it, it's not coming near as fast as it could.

If you are ready to do something about it, start now!

Take a deep breath, straighten your spine, raise your head, and
straighten your shoulders.

Exhale as you center your weight over both feet.

Move one foot slightly ahead and tilt your weight to the balls of
your feet.

Breathe deeply.  This is the look of excellence.

Now, remember a major success you had in the past, recent or
not so recent.  How did that feel?  What did you look like?  What
were you thinking, seeing, being?

Each and every time you experience a state of true release -- anchor it.
Feel the power and clench your fist.  Keep a visual picture of yourself
as you want to be and check in with that picture often.  It could change
and you need to be aware of that.  Your anchor can be visual -- your
picture, auditory -- YES!, or kinesthetic -- make a fist.  When you are
in that mode, feel your breathing flow in and out in a continuous cycle
without stopping.  Feel how success feels!

Thanks for reading,

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for achieving

Copyright 2008, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Tame Your Brain! Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

DISCLAIMER: Jan Tincher and/or *Tame Your Brain!* do not
guarantee or warrant that the techniques and strategies portrayed
will work for everyone. The techniques and strategies are general
in nature and may not apply to everyone. The techniques and
strategies are not intended to substitute for obtaining medical
advice from the medical profession. Always consult your own
professionals before making any life-changing decisions.

Have you read it? "Tame Your Brain!" is a free weekly ezine that
will teach you techniques and strategies that will help YOU build
a more successful, happier life. And the great thing is, you can use
each of these strategies immediately! Subscribe now and receive
FR*EE "Do Butterflies Land On Your Shoulder?" -- a fantastic
article on how to find peace. Email here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its
entirety provided you retain the above resource box and include
this notice.  If you would like more articles, please visit my article
site here: http://www.tameyourbrain.com/articles.htm

Cl.ic.k here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:

Jan Tincher
506 N. 7th St.