publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do
not make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication  this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Popover Pizza
By Monica Resinger
_http://homemakersjournal.com_ (http://homemakersjournal.com)

Here's a recipe my kids always request; they love it!  I love it  because
it's so easy and it's very good.

1 lb. Ground Beef
Seasoning Salt to taste
1 Jar Prepared Spaghetti  Sauce
1 1/2 C. Shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
1 C. Flour
1 C.  Milk
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper

Heat oven to 425*F.  Cook the ground beef until done; drain off  grease, then
put beef back into the pan and season to taste with seasoning  salt.  Add the
spaghetti sauce, mix and heat through.  Mix the flour,  milk, eggs and salt &
pepper until no lumps remain.  Put beef mixture  into a greased casserole
dish.  Put the shredded cheese on top of the beef  mixture, then pour on the
flour batter.  Bake 25-30 minutes or until  set.

Tip:  Add variations to this recipe by adding or using different pizza
toppings such as pepperoni, ham, pineapple, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives,
sausage,
chicken, onions, green peppers, bacon, etc.

For more mouth-watering beef recipes, check out The Beef Recipe  E-book:
_http://homemakersjournal.com/beef.htm_ (http://homemakersjournal.com/beef.htm)
Monica  is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home
of many fun  and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
more!  _http://homemakersjournal.com/_ (http://homemakersjournal.com/)

48)