publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.? Please do not
make changes without permission.? A courtesy copy of the publication this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Roasted Carrots
By Monica Resinger

These are so good, my kids (who are old enough to cook by themselves) make them
for snacks!

Desired amount of carrots washed and cut in half lengthwise, then thirds
Olive Oil (if you don't have olive oil, you can substitute vegetable oil)
Seasoning Salt

Place carrots on a baking sheet and drizzle with enough olive oil to coat.?
Sprinkle with seasoning salt to taste, then mix it all up so the olive oil
coats the carrots well (I use my hands, but you could also use a spatula or big
spoon).? Roast in a 375*F oven for around 30 minutes, then check to see if the
carrots are caramelized (browned) and soft.? The caramelization is what makes
these so good, so this is where you decide if you want more caramelization or
if they are ready now.? If they aren't getting color yet, cook until they do...
the more color, the better they are.? Be careful though because they can also
burn, so keep an eye on them. ?

For more delicious vegetable recipes, check out the Vegetable Recipe E-book:

Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home of
many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
Get a FREE Slowcooker Recipe E-book when you subscribe to Monica's FREE e-zine
for homemakers!? To subscribe and receive instructions for picking up your FREE
e-book, just send a blank e-mail to:? [EMAIL PROTECTED]

of the Authors Copyright.Yahoo! Groups Links