> shouldn't we upload dpkg with that fix to our repo then?

If the impact was more widespread, then definitely.. but am tempted to
wait until some response from dpkg maintainers, especially as I'm not
100% confident in the patch.

     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      la...@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk

Reproducible-builds mailing list

Reply via email to