Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Note: Financial Services
Experience is must.

Hi,

This is Gopal from IT Logix. I have an immediate requirement for one of my
big five clients. Please have a look at the requirement and reply back with
your consultant's updated word formatted resume according to the requirement
and the required details.

*  *

First Name:                   *       *

Last Name:

Availability:

Location:

Relocate:

Home #:

Mobile #:

Work #:

E-mail:

Desired Rate:

Experience:

Skills:

Employer:

just received this requirement from my client who is an Investment banking
firm in Downtown, Boston for 6 months.  They are looking for a *SQL server
developer* with experience *writing SQL queries* and working on *SQL Server
2000 databases*.  Since this is a financial client, *financial services
experience is a must*.  This manager is looking to move very quickly on this
one

*rate is 45 max.*
Thanks & Regards,

Gopal