*Hi, *

*I have a very urgent position for you as a Backup Administrator/IBM Tivoli
Storage Manager. Please go through the requirement once if you are
comfortable please respond me back with your most updated resume ASAP….*

*Title: Backup Administrator/IBM Tivoli Storage Manager*

*Location: Santa Ana , CA*

*Duration: 6 Months++*

*Start Date: ASAP*

* *

*One of our direct clients looking for an enterprise backup administrator
skilled in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager.  *

*Candidate should have experience backing up 200+ plus systems.*

* *

*Required skills:*

* *

*UNIX / Linux*

*Windows Server 2000 - 2003*

*Knowledge of backup agents for email and databases*

*Detail oriented*

*Good communication*

*Experience with Data Domain products*

*Experience with CommVault enterprise backup software*

* *
*Thanks and Regards

Ramesh Kumar
Vayu Inc