Requirement : 1
Job Role : DB2 DBA
Duration : 6 months
Location : Cincinnati

 If you have any consultants please send the resume with rate,availability
and Contact information.

 Also, we are in need of a MS SQL DBA for a 12 week assignment. We are
looking for someone with at least 4 years of MS SQL DBA experience.

Requirement 2

*If you have any Java/J2EE consultants with Exp. in Portlets please send the
resume with Rate and contact information.*

*Duration : 1 year.*

*Location: Lansing,MI.*

*Job Description:*

*3 plus of years for the following:*

Experience in Java applications programming;

*2 plus years for the following:*

Proficient in standard programming concepts (Object Oriented), procedures
and practices;

Knowledge of programming for the J2EE platform with EJB, Servlets, JSP,
JDBC;

Experience with IBM WebSphere Integration Developer , IBM WebSphere Process
server 6.1, and WebSphere Message Broker 6.1Experience with and IBM
WebSphere Business Modeler a plusExperience with integrated development
environments and tools likes Eclipse;

Experience with unit and integration testing;

Experience with Portlet development;

Familiarity with IBM WebSphere Integration Developer, IBM WebSphere Process
server 6.1, and WebSphere Message Broker 6.1;

Familiarity with and IBM WebSphere Business Modeler a plus;

Familiar with relational databases like ORACLE and proficiency in SQL;

--
Thanks and Regards,
John Victor