Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please let me know for which
position your consultant is a good fit.

Hi,

This is Gopal from IT Logix. I have an immediate requirement for one of my
big five clients. Please have a look at the requirement and reply back with
your consultant's updated word formatted resume according to the requirement
and the required details.

*  *

First Name:                   *       *

Last Name:

Availability:

Location:

Relocate:

Home #:

Mobile #:

Work #:

E-mail:

Desired Rate:

Experience:

Skills:

Employer:

 *
*

*We got the bid! 5 Developer II; 5 Developer III contractors needed for year
long contract*

We got the SOW, let's fill all these positions, we have until the 29th
(preferably sooner).  Only send me candidates who meet ALL of the
requirements and specify which position they are being submitted for.  This
is for Fidelity National Information Services in Jacksonville, FL and the
contract period is for a minimum of one year.  Do not worry about double
submitting anyone since this is an exclusive for my vendor.

The competitive rate he was seeing from vendors was fully loaded. The rate
you have to meet with your perfect candidate would be on a CTC basis to me
at:

   - Dev II was  *$45/hr  *. Description for Dev II is below – you must meet
   all criteria – no exceptions.
   - Dev III was *$55/hr* . Description for Dev III is below – you must meet
   all criteria – no exceptions.

*Dev II-*

Candidate will be responsible for the continued development and maintenance
of a high transaction ASP.NET web-site used in a multi-user, business to
business environment.

Education:
Depends on experience.

Minimum Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience with the use of the Visual Studio .NET 2005 IDE.
- Experienced using source control programs, preferably Visual Source Safe.
- Understanding and practical experience in the use of assemblies in .NET
development.
- 2+ years experience of Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Experience with custom business objects and collections.
- Experience with Encryption/hashing
- .NET Web Services
- Familiarity with Cascading Style Sheets, with ability to conform to UI
design standards.
- Internet Information Server: Should be familiar with the structure and
operation of Microsoft Internet Information Server
- Display a high degree of inquisitiveness and an eagerness to learn at a
detailed and abstract level.
- Practical experience in the development and use of MS SQL 2000 Stored
Procedures.
- Understanding of and experience with JavaScript, specifically as
implemented in IE 5.0 and later.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.

*Dev III- *

Candidate will be responsible for the continued development and maintenance
of a high transaction ASP.NET web-site used in a multi-user, business to
business environment.

Education:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.

Minimum Qualifications:
5-7 years experience with the use of the Visual Studio .NET 2005 IDE.
Experienced using source control programs, preferably Visual Source Safe.
Understanding and practical experience in the use of assemblies in .NET
development.
At least 3 years -3experience of Object Oriented Programming techniques.
Practical experience with Design Patterns is a plus.
Experience with custom business objects and collections.
Experience with Encryption/hashing
.NET Web Services
XML serialization and parsing
Familiarity with Cascading Style Sheets, with ability to conform to UI
design standards.
Internet Information Server: Should be familiar with the structure and
operation of Microsoft Internet Information Server
Display a high degree of inquisitiveness and an eagerness to learn at a
detailed and abstract level.
Practical experience in the development and use of MS SQL 2000 Stored
Procedures.
Understanding of and experience with JavaScript, specifically as implemented
in IE 5.0 and later.
-Ability to work well under time constraints.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal,
IT Logix,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]