Dear Partners,

Greetings of the Day...

IT Logix Inc,US based company which is primarily into IT Services, IT Staff
augmentation and Project Execution with strength of employees in US and in
India is looking for the following personal to its India division.

*No. Of Positions*

*Accounts / Client Relationship  Manager*

Atleast 1-2 years of Past Accounts/Client Relationship  Management
Experience and have very good understanding of Recruitment

Better than the market.

*Team Leads*

1 year of Team Lead Experience and also be a very senior recruiter. Be a
Trend Setter with good leadership qualities and people skills and be able to
define strategies for better work execution

Better than the market.

*Senior IT Recruiters*

3+ years of  US recruitment

Better than the market.

*Junior IT Recruiters*

0 -1 years of US recruitment experience

Depending on your knowledge on recruitment and experience

*Sourcing Resources*

Internet Browsing Skills

Better than the market

*Notes :*

1)    We will need at least 2 references from your current/past employment
or clients u have worked with.

2)    We are looking only for people with Good working attitude and easy to
go people.

3)    You need to produce pay slips for the last 3 months as well as Bank
statement of your salary Account to help us pay you  better than what you
are getting now.

4)    Start Date - ASAP.

*Ravi Krishna Gutta*

India Cell#:9963995046, Work#: 040 - 23351274