Dear Associate

THIS is a backfill. One of our consultants did not go back to work and
client wants this backfilled.  Please assist and put your team on this right
away.
Keep rates competitive as we are in a recession.  Keep it lean until we come
out of recession and we will all be rewarded by our clients as the market
recovers.

***Make sure you read the required skills carefully.  If your consultants
don't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered. Send only
qualified consultants who match the below  skills!!! *

Please send resume, rate, contact number, and location of qualified
candidates who match the requirement.
Please communicate by email only.  We are unable to answer all your
phone calls.

Position:                       Senior SAP CO Functional Consultant
*(Required Skills: CO - COPA - Cost Object Controlling - Integration with
FI, SD and PP)*

Duration:                        6 months contract w/ extension
Location:                       Greater Detroit, MICHIGAN

*Rate:                              BEST  + EXPENSES (airfare/hotel/food/car
rental).    *
                                       Interview IMMEDIATELY

Description :  Strong SAP CO consultant
Required Skills : - CO - COPA - Cost Object Controlling - Integration with
FI, SD and PP
Delivery Place : Greater Detroit, MI

Start Date :  ASAP

Requirements :

Detailed description:
 - Understand  Customer's business requirements for Controlling (CO)
- Provide general expertise in stated functional areas below to the process
teams, data teams, change management and technical teams:
• CO (Controlling)
• Integration of CO with MM, PP, SD, FI, and WM Configuration
• COPA
• Cost Object Controlling
- Assist the CO (Controlling) team in writing functional designs
- Perform CO configuration
- Perform/support unit, functional, integration, stress and user acceptance
testing
- Support training efforts related to CO
- Support deployment / cutover efforts related to CO
- Support data / conversion efforts related to CO
- Document Functional Specifications for development objects

Deliverables:
- Functional Specifications for development objects
- Process Design Documentation
- Configuration for CO
- Test Scripts, Test Execution Logs
- Defect Resolution related t o CO
- Inputs to Training Documentation
- Inputs to Deployment / Cutover Plan
- Weekly team status reports

Project description:
 The project is a rollout of a EU template with approved enhancements. A
business blueprint was documented and presented end of December. Design is
just wrapping up and Realization (build/test) are beginning now. The project
is FI, CO, PA, PP, MM, WM, and SD with a lot of customization.

--
Krishna Mohan
Manager - HR/Accounts