This is ideal for Consultant who is going to finish their project in
Two Professional references are required.
Project Duration:- 1 Year
Last date for Resume submission:- Oct 4, 2008.
Evaluation/Interviews:- Nov 10, 2008.
Project Start Date:- Dec, 15, 2008.
Rate:- Market Rate. Competitive bid. Lower rates are always preferred, in
order to win the bid.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER EVALUATION
1. A minimum of four (4) years experience in writing Java
Applications using a framework based on the Model-View- Controller (MVC)
2. A minimum of four (4) years experience in developing and deploying
applications in a J2EE application server environment.
3. A minimum of four (4) years experience in Enterprise Java
Development (J2EE) including: JDBC, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages,
4. A minimum of two (2) years experience in Oracle 8i (or above) SQL
5. A minimum of three (3) years experience developing J2EE web
services with knowledge of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), WSDL (Web
Services Description Language), UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery and
Integration), SAAJ (SOAP with attachments API for Java), JAXP (Java API for
XML Processing) and other related technologies.
6. A minimum of three (3) years experience developing event-driven
messaging systems with knowledge of point to point and publish / subscribe
7. A minimum of three (3) years experience with XML-based data
modeling, XML-based messaging and related technology development.
DESIRABLE Experience Listed in order of importance:
1. Experience in developing / maintaining BEA WebLogic applications.
2. Experience in developing J2EE applications using Rational Software
Architect, Clear Case and Clear Quest.
3. Experience in new development and maintenance programming on J2EE
4. Experience in object oriented design (OOD) concepts, service
oriented architecture (SOA) design, event driven architecture design (EDA)
5. Advanced, working knowledge of XML technologies, including
different XML schema standards, and an understanding of current data and
metadata analysis and modeling practices as implemented in XML objects.
6. Experience using Struts framework.
7. Experience using BEA Aqualogic Service Bus.
8. Experience in developing java interfaces to IBM FileNet P8 ECM and
9. Experience in creating Oracle PL SQL packages, functions, and
10. Experience in using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
11. Experience in automated regression tools.
12. An understanding of the practice of technology development in a team
environment including experience working in an agile development
(Scores will be assigned based on the length of the experience for 1-12)
Manager - HR/Accounts
IT ALL Tech
(Putting all technologies to work)
Fax: (615) 807-4747
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at