Hello Business Patner,

Good Morning
Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope you doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is Our Hot List of My Excellent Consultants for your Direct Client
Requirements, Availability immediate contact me for more information about
the consultants.

*HOT LIST OF SoftByte Technical Services Inc.,***

Send me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] call me on *732-518-2188*.

Ø  Senior Dot Net Developers                 *6*
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Java / J2ee Developer         *6*
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Sap Fico Consultant                 *2*
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior  Sap Security Admin               *2*
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Business Object                          *3*
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Oracle DBA                                 *4*
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Mainframe Developer              *1*
Consultant<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Tibco Developer                          *1*
Consultant<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior SQL Server Developer           *2       *
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Data stage Developer             *2*
Consultants<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø  Senior Hyperion Developer               *1*
Consultant<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ø Senior PeopleSoft Developer             *1*
Consultant<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks and Regards,

John Victor

Soft Byte Technical Services Inc.