* I HAVE A P.O. IN HAND JUST SEND ME EXCELLENT CONSULTANTS. IMMEDIATE
INTERVIEWS.

**Title: Backup Administrator/IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
**Location: Santa Ana , CA
**Duration: 6 Months++
**Start Date: ASAP** *

*One of our direct clients looking for an enterprise backup administrator
skilled in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager.
*
*Candidate should have experience backing up 200+ plus systems.*

* *

*Required skills:
*

*UNIX / Linux*

*Windows Server 2000 - 2003*

*Knowledge of backup agents for email and databases*

*Detail oriented*

*Good communication*

*Experience with Data Domain products*

*Experience with CommVault enterprise backup software*
*

--
Thanks and Regards

Ramesh Kumar