Title: FileNet P8 Java Programmer
Location: Albany, NY
Start Date: Dec. 15, 2008
Duration: 1 year +
Pay Rate: open
LAST DAY TO SUBMIT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IS OCT. 1, 2008
Technical Skill Requirements:
Mandatory Primary Skills
· (4) years minimum of recent experience in writing Java
Applications using a framework based on the Model-View- Controller (MVC)
· (4) years minimum of recent experience developing and deploying
applications in a J2EE application server environment.
· (4) years minimum of recent experience in Enterprise Java
Development (J2EE) including: JDBC, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages,
· (2) years minimum of recent experience in Oracle 8i (or above)
and SQL databases.
· (3) years minimum of recent experience developing J2EE web
services with knowledge of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), WSDL (Web
Services Description Language), UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery and
Integration), SAAJ (SOAP with attachments API for Java), JAXP (Java API for
XML Processing) and other related technologies.
· (3) years minimum of recent experience with event-driven
messaging systems with knowledge of point to point and publish / subscribe
· (3) years minimum of recent experience with XML-based data
modeling, XML-based messaging and related technology development.
· (3) years minimum of recent experience developing java interfaces
to IBM FileNet P8 ECM and BPM.
Secondary Skills: (Listed in order of importance)
· Experience in developing / maintaining BEA WebLogic applications.
· Experience in developing J2EE applications using Rational
Software Architect, ClearCase, and ClearQuest.
· Experience in new development and maintenance programming on J2EE
· Experience in object oriented design (OOD) concepts, service
oriented architecture (SOA) design, event driven architecture design (EDA)
· Advanced, working knowledge of XML technologies, including
different XML schema standards, and an understanding of current data and
metadata analysis and modeling practices as implemented in XML objects.
· Experience using Struts framework.
· Experience using BEA Aqualogic Service Bus.
· Experience in creating Oracle PL SQL packages, functions, and
· Experience in using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
· Experience in automated regression tools.
· An understanding of the practice of technology development in a
team environment including experience working in an agile development
Manager - HR/Accounts
IT ALL Tech
(Putting all technologies to work)
Fax: (615) 807-4747
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at