*Hello,
*

*I am interested in networking with you through LinkedIn.  I am willing to
share my contacts and networks with you.  Nowadays, networking is the prime
resource of all professionals to get anything done.
*

*You can click on the link below to view my profile.
*

*www.linkedin.com/pub/9/a90/592
*

*If you have a LinkedIn account, signin and send me an invitation by
searching for Ramesh Kumar.  I will gladly accept.
*

*If you don't have an account, I suggest you create one - free of charge -
takes less than a minute.  Recruiting is our business.  As recruiters,
networking is extremely important. After creating an account, send me an
invitation – Ramesh Kumar.  I will gladly accept.*

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Ramesh Kumar*

*Phone No              : 330-474-0573/ 330-931-4649*

*Fax No               : 330-266-7336*

*Email                      : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Web                        : www.vayuvision.com*

*http://www.linkedin.com/pub/9/a90/592*
*