*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Note: All hi-lighted points are
This is Gopal from IT Logix. I have an immediate requirement for one of my
big five clients. Please have a look at the requirement and reply back with
your consultant's updated word formatted resume according to the requirement
and the required details.
First Name: * *
*Location - Moline*
*Duration - 3 yrs***
*Client : JohnDeere*
*Rate: Your Best*
Provide database administration and system support for the database
component of the computing environment used by SAP at Deere. Work with a
staff of DB2 system and database administrators to implement maintenance,
new releases, new features, troubleshoot and generally support SAP on DB2
- Degree in Technology or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with *DB2 z/OS DB2* Database
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Apply and modify internal processes and procedures to conform to
changing software or business requirements.
- Participate in after hours support when necessary.
- SAP on z/OS DB2.
- Understanding of basic DB2 z/OS performance concepts
- Familiar with Database utilities like Runstats, Reorg, Load etc.
- Knowledge of DB2 z/OS based high availability capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience with the MVS mainframe (JCL, REXX programming,
SAS, and ESP).
- Knowledge of volume based backup and recovery processes (i.e.
Timefinder, Snap, Flashcopy)
- Point-in-Time recovery concepts and requirements
- Database Administration Support:
- Monitor space utilization
- Update database statistics using runstats
- Provide database backup/recovery
- Database reorganization
- Database performance tuning
- Perform database copy/cloning
- Systems Support
- Backup/Recovery of system data sets
- Build new systems
- Install new software releases
- Apply system maintenance
- Support DB2 Data Sharing Sysplex Environment
- Provide DRDA support
- Provide problem determination and resolution
- Special project assignments
- On-call real time problem determination and support
Knowledge in the following is a plus:
- Unicode experience
- ISPF & REXX programming skills
- Experience in an active data sharing environment.
- SMP/E processing
- Database Administration in an UDB LUW environment
- AIX Unix Fundamentals
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at