*Urgent required DB2 DBA with SAP experience at IL for 3 Yrs contract for
Please send the resumes only on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*DB2-DBA with SAP Environment
*Location - Moline*
*Duration - 3 yrs***
Provide database administration and system support for the database
component of the computing environment used by SAP at Deere. Work with a
staff of DB2 system and database administrators to implement maintenance,
new releases, new features, troubleshoot and generally support SAP on DB2
- Degree in Technology or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with *DB2 z/OS DB2* Database
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Apply and modify internal processes and procedures to conform to
changing software or business requirements.
- Participate in after hours support when necessary.
- SAP on z/OS DB2.
- Understanding of basic DB2 z/OS performance concepts
- Familiar with Database utilities like Runstats, Reorg, Load etc.
- Knowledge of DB2 z/OS based high availability capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience with the MVS mainframe (JCL, REXX programming,
SAS, and ESP).
- Knowledge of volume based backup and recovery processes (i.e.
Timefinder, Snap, Flashcopy)
- Point-in-Time recovery concepts and requirements
- Database Administration Support:
- Monitor space utilization
- Update database statistics using runstats
- Provide database backup/recovery
- Database reorganization
- Database performance tuning
- Perform database copy/cloning
- Systems Support
- Backup/Recovery of system data sets
- Build new systems
- Install new software releases
- Apply system maintenance
- Support DB2 Data Sharing Sysplex Environment
- Provide DRDA support
- Provide problem determination and resolution
- Special project assignments
- On-call real time problem determination and support
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at