*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

This is Gopal from IT Logix. I have an immediate requirement for one of my
big five clients. Please have a look at the requirement and reply back with
your consultant's updated word formatted resume according to the requirement
and the required details.

*  *

First Name:                   *       *

Last Name:

Availability:

Location:

Relocate:

Home #:

Mobile #:

Work #:

E-mail:

Desired Rate:

Experience:

Skills:

Employer:

Location: Hillsboro, OR

Client: Intel

Duration: 3+ Months

*Rate:** 50/hr (MAX)*

Objective:

Create a package and the supporting services to simplify creating and
hosting OpenSim regions in the High Performance Computing Virtual World.

Contractor skill set:

   - Deep experience building tools for Linux system administration
   - Experience building web-based management tools (apache, php, mysql)
   - Linux system administration
   - Experience developing installation scripts for windows

Note:Here is some feedback we have received from  client on this position:

"Looking through the resumes you've sent so far. It looks like there is too
much focus on Linux administration and too little focus on
*writing*installation scripts for both windows and Linux.  It should
be equal balance
of writing installation scripts for Linux and writing installation script of
Windows."

 Thanks & Regards,

Gopal
IT Logix