**Make sure you read the required skills carefully.  PLEASE Send only
qualified consultants who match the below skills!!!

Please communicate by email only.  We are unable to answer all your phone
calls.

We have a requirement with our direct client in  Washington.

Duration is 4 years.
Location: Olympia,  WA
Position is for an expert level BA

A low rate is important as this is for 4 years

Candidates must provide 3 references

Skills needed
·       Three years recent experience developing and refining use cases for
software development / integration projects.
·       Superior Oral and Written Communication Skills
·       Knowledge of UI (unemployment Insurance) program.
·       Experience developing business requirements for tax and accounting
systems

 Thanks a lot in advance

--
Krishna Mohan