*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

This is Gopal from IT Logix. I have an immediate requirement for one of my
big five clients. Please have a look at the requirement and reply back with
your consultant's updated word formatted resume according to the requirement
and the required details.

*  *

First Name:                   *       *

Last Name:

Availability:

Location:

Relocate:

Home #:

Mobile #:

Work #:

E-mail:

Desired Rate:

Experience:

Skills:

Employer:

Position:              ABAP Programmer with SRM module Experience

Location:             Philadelphia, PA

Duration:             3-6 Months

Rate:                  Your Best

*Job Desc:           **         *

*Candidate must have extensive knowledge of SAP SRM 5.0, ABAP programming
and prior experience customizing SRM systems. *

*Candidate will design solutions, build technical specifications and liaise
with our offshore development team to meet project timelines. *

*Candidate will build complex solutions onshore to assist the offshore team
and/or meet deadlines. *

* *

General:              Good Communication skills a MUST

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal

IT logix

[EMAIL PROTECTED]