*Hi, *

*I have a very urgent position for you as a Sr.NET Developer. Please go
through the requirement once if you are comfortable please respond me back
with your most updated resume ASAP….
*

* *

*Title: SR.NET Position*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Length: Permanent Position*
* *

* *

*Technical expectations*

* *

*5 Years of experience in .NET Technologies such as ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>,
C# and VB.NET <http://vb.net/>*

*Self starter and Time bound development experience without any assistance.*

*Web Design experience using technologies such as CSS, DHTML and Javascript
 *

*Job Description*

* *

*Job involves development of existing intranet site into new ASP.Net Web
based application hosted over the public domain. Integrating the above said
web application into share point website. Development of new features such
as document management library, list, email alerts etc using share point.*
*

--
Thanks and Regards

Ramesh Kumar
Vayu Inc
Phone No        : 330-474-0573/330-931-4649
Fax No            : 330-266-7336
Email              : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web               :  www.vayuvision.com
Yahoo             :  Ramesh_vayuinc